Governance Documents & Committee charters
Phoenix's corporate governance framework is a set of principles, guidelines and practices that support sustainable financial performance and value creation for our shareholders over the long-term though Phoenix Asset Management Company is a private company. Our commitment to good corporate governance is integral to our business and reflects not only regulatory requirements, but effective leadership and oversight by our senior management team and Board of Directors.
Corporate Governance Guidelines
These Guidelines have been adopted by the Board of Directors of Phoenix AMC to provide a framework for the governance of Phoenix and to assist the Board in fulfilling its responsibilities.
The followings are the key roles and responsibilities of directors
- Provide entrepreneurial leadership of the company
- Select and appoint the CEO, chairman and other board members
- Ensure that company’s management is performing its job correctly
- Establish appropriate internal controls that enable risk to be assessed and managed
- Ensure that the necessary financial and human resources are in place for the company to meet its objectives
- Meet regularly to discharge its duties effectively
- Assess its own performance and report it annually to shareholders.